All members are required to reserve the courts to play. Reservation slots are available from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM on weekdays and 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM on Saturday and 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM on Sundays. Reservation Slots for the next week (Monday through Sunday) open up on Saturday morning between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
1. Each reservation slot is 1 hour and members are allowed to reserve only 1 slot per day.
2. Week Days Reservation - Members are allowed to have only 3 reservations (1 hr slot/day) on weekdays Monday to Friday.
3. Week End Reservation - Members are allowed to have only 2 reservations (1 hr slot/day) on weekends, Saturday and Sunday.
4. System will automatically cancel any reservations more than 1 hour with in a day.
5. System will automatically cancel more than 3 reservations during 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM in a week on weekdays.
6. System will automatically cancel more than 2 reservations (1 hr slot/day) on weekends.
7. All players should leave the facility soon after their play time.
8. Members who reserve and do not show up will not be allowed to reserve the courts for the next 3 days.
9. NWBA will send an email to the members who are violating these rules.
NWBA Management is committed to strictly follow these rules to to keep social distancing for the safety of our members and to serve our members better. Only NWBA members can reserve the courts online, guests can reserve court only at front desk after paying the drop in fee, court will be assigned based on the availability.
How to reserve a court
--> Choose the date/time slot from the calendar below
--> Enter the email address registered with us, Click on Forgot your password, if you don't remember your password.
--> For Couple/Family members who wants to play, Select each member in your membership from the drop down and click on Reserve.
--> For individual members who wants to play as a group on the same court, each member should reserve individually for the same time slot.
--> Once reserved, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the court reservation.
--> All are requested to fill out the wellness form 1 day before the reservation date. Click here
for wellness form.
--> You're All Set, come to the club 5-10 mins earlier on the reserved day/time and check in at the front desk.
--> Face coverings are required when you come to the club, but you may remove them when you are at the court ready to play.
--> We will be doing temperature checks in the front desk upon entry.
--> Leave the facility soon after 1 hour time of play.